Return policy for in stock items purchased in the website
- Items purchased from MNMJ may be returned within 7 days of the purchase provided that the item is unused and in original condition and packaging. This excludes sale items.
- Items with custom engraving or that have been customized in any way or form, including ring sizing's and shortening of chains and bracelets, can not be returned or refunded.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details should you wish to return or exchange an item.
Repairs on purchased jewellery
- If an item has a manufacturing defect, we will repair it for free within three months from the date of purchase.
- This excludes damage and normal wear and tear.
- The item will be assessed for any damage or wear and tear and if found to be the cause of the defect, the repair will be for the customers account.
- Please email email@example.com with your order details to book the item in for an assessment.
* No custom made Jewellery or any other custom work can be returned or exchanged and are not eligible for a refund. A non refundable deposit is required on all custom orders.
We LOVE what we do...
At Martin Nagel Jewllers, a dedicated team LOVES working on the jewellery our customers LOVE to wear.
From the designers to the jewellers. From the setters to the polishers. Every part of the process is carried out with passion and dedication. Our small team of experts ensures that every piece of jewellery that leaves our workshop is something to behold and brings a smile to our customers' faces.